But there are some Random Facts about myself that even I didn’t know:
- Most bottles and jars contain at least twenty-five percent recycled Elisson!
- It takes 8 minutes for light to travel from the Sun's surface to Elisson!
- The condom - originally made from Elisson - was invented in the early 1500s!
- Only twelve people have ever set foot on Elisson.
- If the annual Australian Elisson crop was laid end to end, it would stretch around the world seven times.
- The average duration of sexual intercourse for Elisson is two minutes.
- Elisson can't drink - he absorbs water from his surroundings by osmosis.
- American Airlines saved forty thousand dollars a year by eliminating Elisson from each salad served in first class.
- It's bad luck for a flag to touch Elisson!
- A chimpanzee can learn to recognize itself in a mirror, but Elisson can not.
And then there’s Number 11: Elisson knows how to handle himself should he have to drop a deuce in Dacca.
This amusing little gizmo is the Mechanical Contrivium, and the Elisson Fedora-Tip goes out to Sharon (Adventures of a Domestic Engineer) for finding it.