Saturday, January 07, 2006

FRIDAY RANDOM TEN - SLIGHTLY LATE

Of course, where would I be on the first Friday of 2006 but at the headquarters of the Great Corporate Salt Mine in sunny Houston? Occupied with actual work as I was, I had no time to post my usual Friday Random Ten...so here’s my Belated List of Choons from the Little White Choon-Box:
  1. I Should Have Known Better - The Beatles
  2. Saved By The Buoyancy - Mitch Hedberg
  3. You To Thank - Ben Folds
  4. Where The Wild Roses Grow - Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds
  5. Across The Universe - The Beatles
  6. Reality Blows - Laurence Simon
  7. Get On Top - Red Hot Chili Peppers
  8. Fortuna Imperatrix Mundi - Christian Thielemann, Orff: Carmina Burana
  9. Where’s The Money? - Dan Hicks & His Hot Licks
  10. How Could I Be Such A Fool? - Frank Zappa
It’s Friday Saturday. What are you listening to?

No comments: