Wednesday, March 16, 2005

A BID FOR THE BREW

We bloggers can be absolutely shameless in our Pursuit of Goodies - almost as shameless as we are in our “quest for adoration from people who don’t know us.” (That quote cribbed - shamelessly, of course - from Acidman.)

I don’t have a PayPal tip jar - now, that really would be shameless, since I’m still using cheap-ass Blogger - and I don’t put up an Amazon wish list. Not yet, anyway. But now, thanks to The Zero Boss, I have an opportunity to whore myself out for some fine tea.

That’s Adagio Tea, folks.

Just click the link above to find out more about this wonderful product...a product that I have never tried, myself, but plan to as soon as their freebie shows up in the mail.

And I sure hope it’s a nice freebie.

Jay had to, ahh, deal with the Customer Service folks to get the nice freebie. And I can sure understand his consternation. It’s hell when you’re told you’re gonna get a freeb that never shows up.

Hell, I tell ya.

Now - go tell those nice people at Adagio Tea how much you love ’em. Me, I think I need to take a shower.

No comments: