Wednesday, August 16, 2006

LE MORT D’ELVIS

Elvis


A Brief Tragedy in Three Acts.


Act I

Elvis: You ain’t nothin’ but a Hound Dog. Love me tender. I’m all shook up. Say, Colonel Tom, yew got any more o’ them pee-yulls?

Colonel Parker: Sho ’nuff, Elvis. Now, be sure to drink a glass of water when yew takes them pee-yulls. He’ps digest ’em. Now, I got this heah movie contract fo’ yew t’ sign...

* * * * *


Act II

Colonel Parker: Say, Elvis, yew want anothuh fried peanut butter and banana sammitch? Yew’ve only et seventeen a them thangs fer breakfast so far.

Elvis: Yes, Ah do, thankyewverymuch.

Cybill Shepherd: Say, Elvis, kin Ah blow you?

* * * * *


Act III

Elvis: Excuse me, boys, Ah gotta go crimp off a length. Now don’t go snortin’ up alla that blow while Ah’m gone, y’heah?

Elvis: Nggggggh. Nggggggggh. Ngggggggggggg (oy) … [thud]

* * * * *

- The End -


[Tip o’ th’ Elisson fedora to IMAO for the image.]

No comments: