Saturday, April 23, 2005

A REAL-LIFE DICK JOKE

I was out of town for this, but the story was recounted to me last night and was too good to pass up.

At the Local Bagel and Smoked Fish Emporium yesterday, two of the Minyan Guyz, Larry and Barry, were having an animated discussion. Larry, like so many of us People of the Hebraic Persuasion, tends to talk with his hands, so it was only a matter of time before he knocked over his cup of coffee. Quick action prevented him from getting a thorough Crotch-Soaking.

A Crotch-Soaking with hot coffee, of course, can be a Nut Scalding, too. But Larry dodged that bullet...and proceeded to gripe about it in his Famously Gravelly Voice.

“Hey, if this had landed in my lap, I coulda sued! Like that McDonald’s case, remember? I coulda sued them for boiling the Crown Jewels!”

Barry had a quick riposte:

“Aww, Larry - the evidence would never stand up in court.”

[Ba dump bump.]

No comments: