Thursday, December 28, 2006

A PLANO BLOGPOST (NOTHING FANCY)



Hello.

Elisson here, liveblogging from the Shops at Willow Bend in Plano, Texas. Da Goils are off shopping for shoes or some such Random Crappola, and I have elected to piss away a few precious minutes at the Apple Store, AKA “Ye Olde Candy Shoppe for Bigge Kiddes.”

I am digesting my lunch, a Caramelized Pear, Free-Range Gorgonzola Cheese, and Hummingbird Liver pizza from the Left Coast Yuppified Pizza Kitchen. I am also playing with a humongous iMac with a 24-inch flat-screen display. What kills me is that I could buy this machine for roughly two large...about what I paid (in 1991 dollars) for our first family computer, a Mac LC with 2 MB of RAM and (gasp!) a 30 MB hard drive. Yeef.

Dinner tonight with the Momma d’SWMBO and her friends. Ora pro me...

No comments: