Friday, May 05, 2006

KITTY OF MYSTERY

I was thinking that it was going to be a challenge posting the Obligatory Weekly Cat Photograph this week, owing to my extended travel schedule.

No challenge, however, is too great for the True Obsessive.

I may not be home, but I am at the home of the Mistress of Sarcasm, where sits a heavy-duty Honkin’ Big Intel-Chip-Equipped Mac...and a camera...and a perfectly serviceable Kitty.

And, as it turns out, I don’t even have to mash a shutter button at all, because the Mistress has performed that duty for me. Here’s her photograph of the Dark and Mysterious Neighbor:

Dark and Mysterious Neighbor

She is beautiful...even if she has a voice that sounds like a truckload of live pigs locking up its brakes on a 45-degree down grade at 95 miles per hour.

No comments: