Friday, May 12, 2006

FRIDAY RANDOM TEN - D.C. EDITION

This week’s Friday Random Ten comes to you from Alexandria, Virginia, hard by the marble domes and spires of our nation’s capital.

I’m here to wave the Elisson flag at the Bar Mitzvah of Sam, the youngest of my college buddy Steve’s four children. Meanwhile, She Who Must Be Obeyed is back in Atlanta tending the home fires, simultaneously waving the Elisson flag at several other functions that require that we represent, know what I’m sayin’?

Without further ado, let us proceed to the Choon Room, where we shall see what the iPod d’Elisson has in store for our listening pleasure:
  1. Writing About Yourself Without Being Emotional - Ben Folds
  2. She’s A Woman - The Beatles
  3. Any Time At All - The Beatles
  4. For A Thousand Mothers - Jethro Tull
  5. Lindbergh Palace Hotel Suite - Mark Mothersbaugh
  6. Way Back In The 1960’s - The Incredible String Band
  7. Bad Boy - The Beatles
  8. Cholly - Fishbone

    CHOLLY - Woman with the big thighs
    CHOLLY - Lady with the hazel eyes
    CHOLLY - Cholly make me feel good
    CHOLLY - Like you know a ho should

    I love you Cholly when you’re chickling my wally
    I love it baby when you shake your fat derrière
    Cholly make me feel good - Cholly

    CHOLLY - We can watch the sun rise
    CHOLLY - Let me touch your thig pies
    GOLLY - Really really big thighs
    CHOLLY - Cholly hit me in the eye-eye-a-eye-eye-a-a-eye-a-eye
    OUCH!!!
    Cholly make me feel good Cholly
    Cholly make me feel good Cholly

    I love ya Cholly with your big fat body
    Oh oh golly Cholly you’re just chubbly wubbly wobbly
    You make me happy when you shake-ling your tub of taffy
    You wiggly jiggly do the Fatso Fatty do the
    Ripple, Cholly

  9. When You’re Smiling - Louis Prima
  10. Rain - The Beatles
Holy crap - four Beatles tunes! An occupational hazard when you have their entire oeuvre loaded on your iPod, I suppose...

It’s Friday. What are you listening to?

No comments: