Wednesday, September 19, 2007

COMING ATTRACTION

Just in case you didn’t have enough Useless Activities on your plate, here’s another sure-fire Waste of Time for you: Catch my Web TV interview Friday morning at 10:30 EDT on the iBusiness Channel. [You’ll need to use Internet Explorer to be able to see the video. Crap!]

I’ll be mostly talking about my book Shorts in a Wad (currently with a sales rank of “Lower than Whale-Shit” on Amazon), but there will be plenty of incisive, hard-hitting questions about blogging in general and this blog in particular.

“If your blog were a tree, what kind of tree would it be?”

I wonder if I will be allowed to use the Eff-Word. Probably not. So much for being able to read my 100-Word Stories on air. Well, some of ’em, anyway.

I also wonder just what my book has to do with business. Well, I do have a story in there about a business that uses a small army of chimpanzees to design airports and freeway systems. Hey, it could happen! And I think it already has.

No comments: