Sunday, June 10, 2007

THE GUEST-ROASTING GIG

Hi there, Peeps d’Elisson. Erica the Evil Guest Poster here.

I know Elisson’s back and all, and youse are looking forward to things getting back to the way they were (Genig mit di mishegoss, already!), you creatures of habit, you, but I must say, after doing this Blog d’Elisson thing for the past week, with all those sexy guys, I am now, absolutely, Drunk With Power.

I’m not quite ready to let go the reins of this gig. A Bloggy Golem, I am. Just add ego skritches, da keys, a little water, Boruch Atah...and Badda-Bing, there ya have it.

Actually, to let y’all youse in on a little secret: The upkeep of my wonky little site, and someone else’s, is a bit of a hairy exercise. It suffered. Terribly. Yes, that’s right...even Bloggy Golems have their kryptonite.

And so, I’m gonna have to make this the last post. Besides, all the testosterone was starting to get to me.

Just a word of warning, though, about the cunning outfit known as PRS Operatives. For those of you who thought he was yanking your chains about Elisson conducting one-on-one Pow-Wows with Mr. Toidy, while gallivanting about in his matzoh boxers and a colander, I am here to tell you peeps, scary as it sounds...it’s all true.

Every last word.



Be very, very afraid.

No comments: