Thursday, November 02, 2006

HOT AIR

I’m a little bit envious of my Kid Brother (the other Elisson), who spent last weekend up in Vermont enjoying a Hot Air Balloon ride.

Online Journalist that I am, I could probably float my own balloon with the hot air I generate...and let’s not even broach the topic of Digestive Vapors, of which (with the help of a little garlic) I am a Champion Producer.

Regardless, it’s got to be a wonderful thing, floating in silence above the earth on a cool, crisp Vermont morning in October. Courtesy of Elisson the Younger, here are some photographs. Beautiful as they are, I’m sure they cannot come close to capturing the experience...


Look down - there are a couple of balloons below!


Fall colors at their peak.


Fog collects in the river valley at dawn.

No comments: