Saturday, September 02, 2006

FAKE RECOGNITION

This “Celebrity Collage” thing has been floating about the ’Sphere for the past couple of weeks. I first saw it at Lisa’s site; more recently, I noticed it at The Atheist Jew’s place. It supposedly uses sooper-scientific Face Recognition Technology to generate a list of celebrities with whom you share more than a passing resemblance.

Just for shits and grins, I decided to give it a try.



This is just plain wrong, people.

Since my High School days, the standard Celebrity Reference for my phiz has been Dustin Hoffman. Now I find that friends and family have been using the wrong Hoffman all these years? WTF?

Philip Seymour fucking Hoffman?!!?

OK, the guy has Oscar cred, and all, but still...Philip Seymour Hoffman?

I’m fine with Joe Montana.

I’m fine with Michael Caine.

And I’m fine with Dean Cain. Princeton connection, and all.

Philip Seymour Hoffman?

Fuck.

No comments: