Thursday, February 15, 2007

SHOOZ

What is it about wimmin and their obsession about owning shoes?

Shoes and handbags. For the shoe, it must match something, no?

Shoelust. As a Penile-American™, I am at a loss to understand it, despite the fact that as a husband, and as a father of two daughters, I have been dealing with it for many years.

Imagine this exchange between Ferdinand Marcos and his wife Imelda, who was found to have stashed thousands of pairs of shoes away in Malacañang Palace:

F: “What? You got anothah fucking pair of shoes?”

I: “No, I got another hundred fucking pairs of shoes. You no like it? Find another First Lady to play with your shriveled old pizzle, Mr. No-Dick-tator!”

But I digress. What I really wanted to do was share with you this leetle viddy that the Mistress of Sarcasm has brought to my attention.

Caution: Not safe for work, unless your workplace encourages the watching of videos that contain Random Fuckbombs and that cause you to spray coffee on your keyboard and monitor, much to the consternation of the IT Department.



No comments: