Monday, June 12, 2006

HALOSCAN - WHA’ HOPPEN?

Haloscan operates a first-rate commenting and trackback service, but it appears to be acting a bit wonky today after a number of upgrades and database migrations were completed over the weekend.

In case you are wondering where the “Lob a Chunk o’ Feedback” button at the bottom of my posts has gotten to, the answer is, “I Don’t Have a Frickin’ Clue.”

Actually, the button is still there; you just can’t see it. If you want to leave a comment, just float your mouse pointer over the space to the right of the permalink and you will find the link to the Comments.

I don’t know if this is a problem unique to this site, or what. I have checked out a few other Blogger sites that use Haloscan commenting, and everything is copacetic there, so maybe it’s just me.

I have an idea! Leave a comment and let me know if you can leave a comment. Harh!

Update:

I suspect this mess was a Javascript issue...but it appears to have resolved itself for now. As you were, then...

No comments: