Wednesday, January 10, 2007

CRAP HITS PRIME TIME

And no, I’m not referring to the usual Fine Quality of the material on the Boob Choob.

I’m talking about this fine preview video for the January 18 episode of Scrubs, which I spotted over at The Zero Boss. Jay, the Zero Boss hizzownself, in turn snarfed it from Mamacita, who writes at the appropriately titled Scheiss Weekly.

The Missus and I both think Scrubs is one of the best comedies on television, one that has never received the attention it deserves. And ya gotta love a show that will stage an entire musical number around the Diagnostic Capabilities of Excrement Analysis...a topic that has surfaced here in recent weeks.

Somehow, you, my Esteemed Readers, knew that this video would find a home on this site, didn’t you?

Watch and enjoy “Everything Comes Down To Poo.” And see how many synonyms for “poo” you can count.


No comments: