Sunday, February 13, 2005

ROLL CALL

Those of you who notice such trivia will observe that the ol’ Blogroll looks a little different today.

I finally got off my lazy ass and put my Bloglines roll up on the sidebar. At the same time, I chopped down my old Blogrolling roll to eliminate the duplicates. The only blogs remaining on Blogrolling are the ones without RSS or XML feeds.

I’ve also started categorizing the Roll. Right now you have “Blogroll Buddies” - those Esteemed Readers who have added me to their blogrolls - and then comes the regular Blogroll d’Elisson. [If you have me on your blogroll and I’ve somehow missed it, let me know...link-whoring is (cue Martha Stewart voice) a good thing!]

I don’t play favorites (well, not too much) - if your blog is on either of the Blogrolls d’Elisson, then I am reading your new content every couple of days via my Bloglines subscriptions. I will probably be tweaking the categories over the next few days just to keep things nice and confusing.

Anyway, just thought you might like to know. If you don’t give a rat’s ass, that’s OK, too.

No comments: