Friday, May 08, 2009

FRIDAY RANDOM TEN

Hooray! It’s Friday!

Long-suffering readers of this site know that Friday is the day on which I post my Friday Random Ten - a weekly listing of Choons pooped out (at random, of course) by my Little White Choon-Box. It’s an exercise in self-indulgence of the first water... but after all, isn’t that what blodging is all about? I ask you.

So: What’s playing today? Lessee:
  1. Meant to Be - Squirrel Nut Zippers

  2. Reting’s Eyes - Philip Glass, Kundun

  3. Walk Away Renee - Four Tops

  4. Any Colour You Like - Easy Star All-Stars

  5. The Wall - Little Jonathan

  6. Why Does Love Got To Be So Sad? - Derek and the Dominos

    A rhetorical question, presumably.

  7. She Came In Through The Bathroom Window - The Beatles

  8. Act I, Scene 1: “Your Flight Was Smooth, I Hope?” - John Adams, Nixon in China

  9. Fearless (Trance Remix) - Pink Floyd

  10. Sign In Stranger - Steely Dan

    Lyrics here.

It’s Friday. What are you listening to? (And that’s not a rhetorical question.)

No comments: