“This individual apparently did take a spoonful, did have a finger in their mouth and then, you know, spit it out and recognized it,” said Ben Gale, director of the department of environmental health for Santa Clara County. “Then they had some kind of emotional reaction and vomited.”The diner was later heard to say, “Next time, I am so not ordering the chili with extra meat...”
Thursday, March 24, 2005
NEXT TIME, CHICKEN FINGERS, OK?
A diner at a Wendy’s restaurant in San Jose, California, got more than he or she bargained for with a bowl of chili: