Wednesday, January 17, 2007

MINDLESS AMUSEMENT

That’s the order of the day here at Blog d’Elisson...and we are assisted mightily in that endeavor by this fine Web-Site.

I encourage you to click the link. Hours of Fun for the Feebleminded await.

[Tip o’ th’ Elisson fedora to Freddie of Warts & All for the link. Another Fedora-Tip goes to Lisa for pointing me to Freddie’s site.]

Everyone loves popping bubblewrap, but my connection to that Fine Substance is more personal. Over the years, some of my responsibilities at The Great Corporate Salt Mine have included sales...and as fate would have it, one of my accounts was the world’s premier manufacturer of bubblewrap. So, if you’re a veteran bubblewrap-popper, some of those bubbles you’ve popped very likely were made of polyethylene that I sold!

No comments: