Friday, December 09, 2005

TEN RANDOM FACTS

about me that you probably didn’t give a shit about.
  1. I can wiggle my ears...one at a time or simultaneously.
  2. I have translated the Mr. Ed theme song into four languages, including Bahasa Indonesia.
  3. In high school, I won a National Council of Teachers of English award for a short story I wrote...about a guy drowning in a septic tank.
  4. I have 28 of my original set of 32 permanent teeth, having had my third molars extracted two years ago.
  5. My first car was a 1965 Chevy Malibu. It was a piece of crap.
  6. I have visited twenty-one foreign countries on four continents (twenty-six countries if you count drive-throughs and short visits) but have never resided outside the U.S.
  7. I know what it’s like to piss blood. It is not good.
  8. I have owned (jointly with She Who Must Be Obeyed) seven different houses in four different states, all at different times.
  9. I remember Mama.
  10. I have eaten snake. Tastes like chicken. Chicken that has been crawling around on its belly all its life.
Snagged from Kris, the Goober Queen.

No comments: