- I can wiggle my ears...one at a time or simultaneously.
- I have translated the Mr. Ed theme song into four languages, including Bahasa Indonesia.
- In high school, I won a National Council of Teachers of English award for a short story I wrote...about a guy drowning in a septic tank.
- I have 28 of my original set of 32 permanent teeth, having had my third molars extracted two years ago.
- My first car was a 1965 Chevy Malibu. It was a piece of crap.
- I have visited twenty-one foreign countries on four continents (twenty-six countries if you count drive-throughs and short visits) but have never resided outside the U.S.
- I know what it’s like to piss blood. It is not good.
- I have owned (jointly with She Who Must Be Obeyed) seven different houses in four different states, all at different times.
- I remember Mama.
- I have eaten snake. Tastes like chicken. Chicken that has been crawling around on its belly all its life.
Friday, December 09, 2005
TEN RANDOM FACTS
about me that you probably didn’t give a shit about.