Wednesday, December 19, 2007

EAT THIS

Surprising as it may seem to those who know me, there are things I will not eat.

I have a reasonably adventurous palate, although not nearly as adventurous as it was back in the day. I’m not afraid to try unusual foods: sushi of every description, Shanghai Hairy Crab, exotic meats. I’ve had rattlesnake, which tastes a lot like chicken. (A chicken that’s spent its life crawling on its belly. ) I’ve tasted fried alligator tail, which tastes a lot like veal. (Veal from a calf that spent its short life living in a swamp.)

I’ve had haggis - that Great Chieftain o’ the Puddin-Race - and found it tasty. I’ve had Chicken-Head Curry in Thailand, Fish-Head Curry in Singapore. Yum.

But this...this I cannot begin to deal with...

Matzoh Blog Soup

Matzoh Blog Soup, of course.

No comments: