Thursday, December 27, 2007

AIRWAVE POLLUTION...

...will take place tomorrow at 9:00 a.m. EST, as I fill in for my friend Richard Smith, host of the Sandy Springs Health Hour on Radio Sandy Springs.

Richard is on holiday, and he has once again invited me to take over his show in his absence. The last time he did this, a howling mob of enraged locals stormed the station, torches and pitchforks in hand. Some of ’em even had pitchsporks. Modern times.

I will have all kinds of “healthy” topics to talk about. Just enumerating the stuff I’ve eaten this week would cause most physicians to hork up a peach pit in sheer horror.

Feel free to tune in - click the link above to listen over the ’Net - and give me a call. I’ll be happy to make a complete hash out of your health-related questions.

No comments: