Sunday, March 04, 2007

CALL ME TEX

I generally look at Blogthings like I would look at an enema bag filled with hot maple syrup...but I could not resist this one, which comes our way courtesy of the Yabster:

You Are 56% Texas

At first, you seem Texan... but just because a chicken has wings don’t mean it can fly.

On the other hand, maybe it just means that your Damn Yankee husband has corrupted your soul over the course of thirty years.


OK, I’m not the one who is 56% Texas. That would be She Who Must Be Obeyed, a native of Foat Wuth, and she would have scored higher had it not been for my baleful Noo Yawk influence. Me, I hit only 16% on the Tex-O-Meter, with what little score I have thanks largely to my love for spicy food and the fact that I know enough to not have an appetite for Cow Pie.

But Texas, thanks to SWMBO, is now and forever a part of me. And I’ve got the hat, boots, and Big-Ass Belt Buckle to prove it.

No comments: