Friday, December 09, 2005

FRIDAY RANDOM TEN

Is it really Friday?

My flight from Houston was delayed, so it wasn’t until 2:15 this morning that I finally set foot in Chez Elisson. Gotta love that December weather, am I right?

Fortunately, I had the iPod d’Elisson with me on my trip. Having a vast Library o’ Toonz handy made it a little easier to deal with what turned into almost six hours of Ass-Sittage...not counting the flight itself.

What’s on today’s Random Playlist? Let’s just take a look...
  1. Artilleryman and the Fighting Machine - Jeff Wayne’s The War of the Worlds
  2. Seniors in Love - Bobby Slayton
  3. Raindrops Keep Falling On My Head - Ben Folds Five
  4. Tiny Cities Made Of Ashes - Modest Mouse
  5. Pachalafaka - Soupy Sales
  6. Only In Dreams - Weezer
  7. Wild Night - Van Morrison
  8. Mardi Gras in New Orleans - Professor Longhair
  9. Don’t Look Away - Brian Auger’s Oblivion Express
  10. Five Fifteen - Phish
It’s Friday. What are you listening to?

No comments: