Sunday, July 20, 2008

CLOSING IN ON 300k

Sometime in the next day or so, the old Blog d’Elisson Sitemeter should register Site Visit #300,000.

Four years, a little over three thousand posts, and a whole lotta forbearance by a jaded cadre of Esteemed Readers have brought us to this Metrical Milestone. Your continued support, however difficult to understand, has made it all possible.

Just for fun, if you happen to snag a screenshot of the Magick Number, I’ll send you a gift. Send in your .jpg file and your street addy, wait patiently for me to get up off my Lazy Ass, and you’ll be rewarded with a useless, yet endearing, piece of Bloggy Merch. Oh, boy!

Update: We have - in theory, at least - a winner!

Visit #300,000

Visitor #300,000 clicked through from Bloglines (my favorite RSS aggregation service) at 9:24:37 a.m. on Tuesday, July 22. Let me know if this is you, if you want your trivial piece of Bloggy Swag.

No comments: