Wednesday, February 13, 2008

TWO USELESS THINGS

Somehow or other, Steve H. Graham and I got into a discussion of Useless Objects on his Nowlive show yesterday. It’s as good an excuse as any to have a Blog d’Elisson Poll, it being election season and all.

So here’s the Question of the Day:


What is the most useless object ever?
Ray Charles’s Braille edition of Playboy
Rosie O’Donnell’s diaphragm
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com


And, in case you’re wondering how I think of these things, it’s thanks to keen powers of observation. At least in the case of Ray Charles’s Playboy magazine, which I have actually seen.

How do I stand on the issue? Well, it is a tough question...but I do believe that there is a definite difference between the two Poll Candidates here...

Personally, I think Ray Charles’s Playboy is the more useless of the two. Because at least Rosie O’Donnell can wear her diaphragm as a hat. [At least, so sayeth Steve H.] Me, I think she could also use it as a soup bowl...but that may just be the drink talking. Either way, a lot more useful than a Braille Playboy. Unless, of course, you read it for the interviews.

Riiiiiight.

No comments: