Monday, October 01, 2007

AVE ATQUE VALE, COX & FORKUM

Sad news seen at TBIFOC: Allen Forkum and John Cox of the eponymous Cox & Forkum have announced that they will no longer be producing editorial cartoons.

I guess I hadda hear it from Laurence Simon first, since his site sits higher on my blogroll than Cox & Forkum. But John Cox’s site sits even higher. That’s what happens when you skim through your RSS feeds too damn fast.

I’m especially sad to hear this news as I have hoisted a few Adult Beverages with John (and hope to do so again in the near future at the upcoming Southeastern Writer’s Conference, Tea Party, and Ice Cream Social in Helen). But then again, it will free both of these fine gentlemen to work on projects that have higher priority for them both. May they succeed in their every endeavor.

No comments: