The first set of questions goes to Hazel, who is a Kiwi transplant living in the States...which would explain the name of her blog, kiwius. Here goes:
- Where have you lived? Of the places where you’ve lived, which one did you like the most, and why?
- Who are your three favorite music artists? Name a single work that you feel captures the essence of each one.
- Imagine that you are condemned to be executed, presumably for a crime you did not commit. What would you select for your last meal?
- If you could be a character from TV/Book/Film who would you be, and why?
- What is your hometown, and what is special or unique about it?
Next up is the Omnibus Driver over at Leslie’s Omnibus. Your questions:
- If you could live anywhere you wanted on the planet for a year, where would it be? Why? Would your choice be any different if it were a lifetime move?
- What is your favorite restaurant? Why do you like it?
- You have the chance to be President of the U.S. for one year. What would your priorities be?
- Are you a sonnet person or a limerick person? Why?
- If you could wipe one (currently living) human being off the face of the earth - with no sin attached to the deed, no karmic reprisals of any kind - would you do it? If so, who would you make disappear?
Last (but far from least) we have Teafizz, who tries to grab a few minutes to blog when he’s not involved in Army Shenanigans. Here are your questions:
- You must live somewhere on the equator for one year, or at the South Pole for one year. Which do you select, and why?
- Was your mother a good cook? (Be honest, now.) If she could fix you a meal right now, what would you ask for?
- Who was your best friend in elementary school? Are you still in contact? If not, when did you go your separate ways?
- Betty or Veronica? Why?
- Nuclear war is imminent. You have only enough time to grab five books to haul into your fallout shelter. What books are they? Did you grab ’em off your own bookshelf, or did you have to pick through the looted rubble of the nearest Barnes & Noble?
And now, a quick recap of the rules:
- Update your blog or website with the answers to the questions. It’s best if you link back to this post, but that’s up to you.
- In that same post, you will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else if they leave a comment on your post.
- When others comment, asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions. Try to think up some new ones!
Have fun, Esteemed Commenters!