Thursday, February 03, 2005

RAMBLIN’ MAN

I found this nifty website that allows you to create maps showing the countries you’ve visited - and even the states within the U.S. that you’ve visited.

Here are mine:

Visited Countries

Create your own Visited Countries map

Visited States

Create your own Visited States map

I’m not the most well-traveled guy, but I have been to most of the states in the U.S. And one of these days, I’ll get around to visiting North Dakota, Nebraska, and Iowa. Really!

As for the rest of the world, there are many places I’ve been but - as is obvious from the map - many more places I have yet to see. [And plenty I don’t particularly care to see.]

But at least I can say I’ve had a Manhattan in Manhattan, and a Singapore Sling in Singapore.

[Thanks to UnDivine Comedy for the link.]

No comments: