Wednesday, November 28, 2007

ANOTHER USELESS MILESTONE

I glanced at my Sitemeter yesterday evening and realized that, sometime during the day, this site had registered its 250,000th visit.

It has taken me three years, four months, and twenty days to hit the quarter-million mark. Whoop-tee-do.

Thanks to all of my Esteemed Readers who have made it possible...even those of you who have cruised in here looking for such diverse things as porta pussy, biloxi ms titty bar, duck grease, and peed in the sink. Hope you found what you were looking for...although I tend to doubt it.

“Another Useless Exercise in Self-Aggrandizement and Time-Wastage” is the tagline for this site. I’m not sure how effective it is as a means of Self-Aggrandizement - Leno, Letterman, O’Brien, and Kimmel still have not called - but it certainly helps chew up those precious hours. Nevertheless, it’s fun, and so I shall continue to foist my Random Bullshit upon whoever cares to read it.

Thanks once again. Excelsior!

No comments: