Saturday, June 02, 2007

VACATION

Well, it looks like the monkeys are already starting to take over the zoo, and I haven’t even finished packing for my trip yet.

That’s OK. My Esteemed Readers probably relish the idea of a vacation. From me. And my talented stable of Guest Posters will, it is to be hoped, keep all y’all amused while we lie on the beach and drink ourselves silly.

And Gawd knows the Missus could use it. I spend way too much time at this Bloggity Business, and considering that it doesn’t make money for me or sleep with me, it’s a questionable use of what time I do spend.

But it helps keep me sane. Helps flush out the Mental Detritus.

A week without blogging? SWMBO’ll love it...and it’s long overdue.

And when I come back, I’ll take a huge Blog-Dump. That’s what happens when you save it up...

Suitcase Matata
Hey, bub! Where the hell d’ya think you’re going?

No comments: