Wednesday, April 05, 2006

STRANGE HEADFELLOWS

The image below is unsettling. Strangely disturbing...

Isro and Afro

For some reason, it is playing bloody hob with my innards. A clenched-cheek sprint to the Porcelain Deity is in the offing, I fear, to purge this nauseous mass from my burbling bowels!

Perhaps I should restrict myself to posting less-disturbing imagery. With that in mind, I’m searching for my colonoscopy results...

...and perhaps I should take this moment to point out that, merely because I may have worn my hair a tad, er, ahhh...frizzy at one happily distant point in my life, it in no way constitutes an endorsement of the Political Views and generally Assholish Behavior of the individual at right who happens to share the same Frizzy Appearance.

Buckwheat, however, is O-Tay in my book.

[Tip o’ th’ Elisson fedora to Denny, the Grouchy Old Cripple, for the images.]

No comments: