Sunday, August 21, 2005

MALLBLOGGING

El and the Mistress

We’re at the Apple store in Alpharetta’s North Point Mall - the Mistress’s iPod is acting kerflooey (again!) and so we are having it checked out.

Meanwhile, I’m screwing around with a Power Mac G5 with the Biggest. Fucking. Screen. I have ever seen. Humongous, man, and yet, because it’s flat, it has a modest footprint.

I’ve owned big-screen TV sets that were smaller than this. It’s a 30-inch Apple Cinema HD display, and the little card here says they want three large for it.

And there’s a snazzy Sony HDR-FX1 HDV Handycam Camcorder hooked up to it, too. Another $3700. It’s what I used to snarf the picture above.

Ahh, Toys for the Big Boys. Fun to play with, but I’ll go home and be content with my dinky-ass HP machine with the 19-inch flat-screen.

Oh, and SWMBO and the Mistress say hello!

No comments: