Tuesday, September 27, 2005

ANOTHER USELESS MILESTONE

Once in a while, for shits ’n’ grins, I’ll take a peek at my Sitemeter.

Lo and behold, it looks like this particular Monumental Exercise in Self-Aggrandizement and Time-Wastage will be clocking its 50,000th visit sometime in the next few days - possibly even before the Degeneracy in the Confederacy begins this weekend.

Send me [elisson1 (at) aol (dot) com] a screen shot of my Sitemeter showing Hit 50,000 and there will be some kind of reward in it for you. What, I have no frickin’ clue - but I’m sure to think of something tasty.

Just don’t be sitting there in front of your screen like an old lady playing Electronic Keno in Las Vegas, a thin stream of drool pooling at your feet, as you bang away repeatedly at the “Refresh” button. That would be...perverse.

No comments: