Friday, September 18, 2009

SEARCHING...

Sometimes, just for shits and grins, I like to look at my referrer stats to see just what it is that draws people to this site. One big culprit: Google.

[Diogenes, were he to search for an Honest Man today, might be tempted to use Google. I’m guessing he might not be satisfied with the results.]

Google searches account for a lot of my visitors... but sometimes I wonder whether those visitors have, indeed, found what they are looking for. Here are some from a few hours ago:
  • how to counteract okra snot
  • music for cats blogspot
  • kishke baking instructions
  • taleena wi sun prairie or madison
  • reggae blogspot
  • a cone of stupidity
  • harelip and wood eye joke
  • how to make grape nuts
  • would i harelip joke
  • rosh hashanah torah portion
  • krups waffle recipe
  • weevils blog
And a few from just a moment ago:
  • stephane elisson
  • hineni prayer
  • metallic head gear
  • well adjusted man
  • red sea pedestrian
  • derma with gravy
  • pirat arrrhh
  • deflowering.com
  • fluids plane duty free
I guess I shouldn’t be surprised that some of these search terms will direct people here, based on all the various crap I write about... but if you’ve come here looking for a Well Adjusted Man, I suspect you have come to the wrong place.

No comments: