Friday, March 24, 2006

FRIDAY RANDOM TEN

Spring is here: the grass has riz.
I wonder where the birdies is?
The birds are on the wing.
Oh, my word -
That’s absurd!
The wing is on the bird.

Yes, it’s the first Friday of Spring, and She Who Must Be Obeyed and I are preparing to make a fast weekend dash down to Florida, there to visit Eli (the Daddy d’Elisson his ownself) and Toni in their winter digs.

In the meantime, of course, I can amuse myself by listening to whatever the Little White Choon-Box d’Elisson decides to disgorge. Let’s take a look, shall we?
  1. Around The World - Red Hot Chili Peppers
  2. Kol Nidre - Al Jolson
  3. A Lotus On Irish Streams - Mahavishnu Orchestra
  4. Do It Again - Steely Dan
  5. Pay It Back - Elvis Costello
  6. My Hair - Skankin’ Pickle
  7. Buy Her Candy - Sleater Kinney
  8. Only In Dreams - Weezer
  9. Stairway To Heaven - Dave Matthews Band
  10. I’ve Got A Feeling - The Beatles
It’s Friday. What are you listening to?

No comments: