Friday, November 20, 2009

FRIDAY RANDOM TEN

Oh, boy! It’s Friday, time yet again for the weekly collection of Random Musical Selections as belched out by the iPod d’Elisson.

Let’s take a look and see what’s playing today:
  1. Free As A Bird - The Beatles

    Paul McCartney, George Harrison, and Ringo Starr added vocals and instrumentals to a 1977 John Lennon demo to create this haunting song.

  2. La Valse Des Monstres - Yann Tiersen, Le Fabuleux Destin d’Amélie Poulain

  3. Battle Hymn of the Republic - Seymour Rechtzeit

    In Yiddish, no less.

  4. Shhh Peaceful - Miles Davis

  5. Brandenburg Concerto #1 in F, BWV 1046 - 3. Allegro - Trevor Pinnock; English Concert

  6. Negro River - Philip Glass

  7. Bride of Rain Dog (Instrumental) - Tom Waits

  8. Höyhensarjan maailmanmestari - Tuomari Nurmio & Alamaailman Vasarat

  9. I Like Big Tits - Joe Walsh

    Uh huh
    I like big tits, uh huh

    You see ’em on the street
    Left and right
    I like big tits, that’s right
    I try to look away but I can’t resist
    Every time I try to call it quits
    Here come some tits, (uh huh) that’s a big 10-4
    Uh huh

    I like big tits, uh huh
    Tits

    Well they come in twos
    Hard to choose
    Your favorite tit
    Uh huh
    I like tits for dinner or a noon time snack
    I like tits for lunch, a big tit attack
    I like tits for breakfast
    Eggs Benedict tits, what it is
    What it is
    They’re where it’s at
    Tits
    They give me shivers when they bounce around
    Buckled up or hanging on the ground
    I like big tits
    Uh huh
    Tits save it all for me
    Tits


  10. Lengthwise - Phish

It’s Friday. What are you listening to?

No comments: